Once in a closed Facebook group, where girls enthusiastically discuss topics of youth and beauty, one woman published her photo in the comments with the words: “I’ll soon be 60 ...”. Everyone, including me, almost fainted from delight, because the photograph was a beautiful, slim, well-groomed, naturally young woman. She was then literally “taken apart”, trying to find out what and how and in what the elixir of youth.
Elena Pyatibrat - that is the name of this incredible lady who, among other things, turned out to be a mom of my old acquaintance, - patiently answered all the questions, and now she shared her secrets with us.
- When and why did you come to your daily occupation of yourself - what you call a routine? It is usually difficult for girls / women to find time, laziness, and it's easier to go to a salon and make, for example, beauty shots.
- Daily routine, i.e.literally, daily and perennial activities, without skips, began to take shape from the age of 26. Since I once again died and inexplicably survived once again. This is not a “figure of speech”, but a statement of fact. I have congenital problems with immunity, and I “shape” it all my life. As my third husband called this process - “sunset manually”.
The way my face and body looks in the current 60 years without two months is a pleasant side effect of those very simple, dull, well-known actions. And injections, fillers, plastics and other achievements of modern cosmetology are absolutely inaccessible to me due to the same problems with immunity. I go around on my own.
I know that linguists are very annoyed with the word "routine". But it is precisely it that captures the essence.
- What is included in your daily "beauty ritual"? And please tell us about the dietary supplements that you take - how and why was this particular kit formed?
What you call the “beauty ritual” I do, first of all, for survival and preservation of working capacity. But these same actions preserve youth and beauty, as it turned out. Here is my absolute minimum:
Morning - self-massage in bed (5 min.), Chinese gymnastics (17 min.), Double facial cleansing (2 min.), Roll under the lower back (5 min.).
Evening - a roller under the waist (5 min.), Double facial cleansing with self-massage (10 min.), A roller under the scapula (5 min.), Exercise in bed before bed (3 min.).
If there is a time and need, add gymnastics for the face, squats, bar.
Supplements - Omega 3, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10, L-carnitine, iodine from algae, silicon, fish collagen, micronized green mixtures.
This is something that I have been taking daily and for many, many years without interruption. Why? Because it is a basic set of substances, compensating for the lack of these in our food.
Manufacturers change periodically, but this kit is always with me.
- And what about nutrition - what is your usual diet? Yes, of course, you now live on Samui, but maybe remember Moscow?
Nutrition - what is called "healthy". But without fanaticism and categorical prohibitions. Red meat has not been eaten for a very long time, but animal proteins, eggs, fish, and poultry are present in the daily diet. I drink coffee, I am a coffee maker. Samui is the same as in Moscow. Is that more fruit. Alcohol do not drink. Totally.Just because it is absolutely indifferent. To a variety of doping, too. In the medical past, alcohol and all drugs trusted me only. Coffee for me is not dope, but olfactory and taste pleasure. Good coffee, naturally.
- Sleep - for how long, at what time, are there life hacking, so that you can easily sleep and sleep?
ABOUT! Sleep! Sleep is holy. I sleep as much as circumstances allow! Considering that I slept for several hours a few hours a day, here, on Samui, I slept for the whole previous life.
- Now, about the body - you have a great shape. I saw a photo with a barbell from the gym. Regular fitness is a must? What is your physical activity?
Thanks for the compliment. The body, its harmony and form - is, first of all, the result of daily Chinese gymnastics and squats. Gymnastics is a slightly modified and augmented “Eight pieces of brocade” qigong complex. The gym is periodically present in my life, but precisely what is periodically.
- Men in your life - now and always. Do they play a role in your youth and beauty?
Men have always been in my life. Girls are friends, and men are friends, were and are.From 17 years I am continuously married. Three husbands. Each time she got married for a great love and changed her last name. Therefore, I have four names. I am on friendly terms with all husbands. And, since each next husband was younger than the previous one, apparently, it had some kind of stimulating effect for the preservation of youth and beauty.
- And the thing that fascinates me the most: your burning eyes and energy - how do you “pump” it? Are there any practices, teachers or habits?
Thank you. I think the whole complex of the daily routine works. And a lot of energy gives Chinese gymnastics. This is especially felt when a lot of work and chronic lack of sleep. 17 minutes - and you are again alive and energetic.
- Please tell us about yourself - what are you doing now and what was before?
I am two months old and 60 years old. Two very talented children - a daughter, Dasha (pictured above), 40 years old, son Konstantin, 38 years old. One grandson is 18 years old, and three granddaughters - 4 years, 3 years and 4 months.
The three main specialties are obstetrician-gynecologist, nutritionist and cosmetologist. Commissioned by the Ministry of Health, she starred in two documentaries - “The First Year of Life” (1997) and “Breastfeeding” (1998). Films are digitized, revolve in torrents.She worked in the American firm Nutricevtik: adapted formulas of dietary supplements to the peculiarities of the health status of Russians. In the late 90s she went to cosmetology. Continuously studied. After receiving the CIDESCO diploma for 18 years, she was the director of training for the French thalassotherapy brand THALION.
- What now?
A year ago, in a state of cruel emotional burning out, she ran away from Moscow to Samui. Seven months was restored, and here again I actively communicate and participate in wonderful events.
- Your energy is unique, what motivates you now?
I firmly believe that a person is programmed for at least 125 years of life. And at 60, I'm not even in the middle. Once there was a phrase on the Internet that answered me very much: “If a woman does not hide her age, then she is impudently pleased with herself.”