Faina Ranevskaya was a great comedian, and she didn’t just play a comedy. She lived it, although her life was more like a tragicomedy, rather than a light vaudeville.
She was one of those women who, behind a word, would not reach into their pockets and easily pin their opponent with a sharp word.
Of the hundreds or two aphorisms scattered by Ranevskaya on the way - when inadvertently, when in a temper, we chose 30 such that any satirist would envy:
- Optimism is a lack of information.
- There are people in whom God lives; There are people in whom the devil lives; And there are people that live only worms.
- There are a million fans, and there is no one to go to the pharmacy.
- Loneliness is a state of which there is no one to tell.
- Many complain about their appearance, and no one - at the brain.
- If a man has done you evil, give him a piece of candy. He is evil to you - you are sweet to him.And so on until this creature develops diabetes.
- The woman, of course, smarter. Have you ever heard of a woman who lost her head only because a man has beautiful legs?
- Sclerosis cannot be cured, but you can forget about it.
- If a woman tells a man that he is the smartest, then she understands that she will not find a second such fool.
- Life is too short to spend on diets, greedy men and bad mood.
- Making a bad movie is like spitting into eternity!
- I receive letters: "Help me become an actor." I answer: "God will help!"
- Do you know what filming a movie is? Imagine that you bathe in a bath, and there lead a tour.
- - How are you, Faina Georgievna? - I told you last year that shit. But then it was marzipan.
- There are people who just want to go up and ask if it's hard to live without brains.
- Health is when every day you have a pain in another place.
- Animals, which are few, have been added to the Red Book, and which are many - in the Book about tasty and healthy food.
- There are two thoughts in my old head, three thoughts of strength, but at times they make such a fuss, it seems, there are thousands of them.
- If the patient really wants to live, doctors are powerless.
- It is better to be a good person, "swearing" than a quiet, educated creature.
- Even under the most pretentious peacock tail is always an ordinary chicken ass.
- The hardest thing I do before breakfast. I get up from bed.
- Ranevskaya was asked: “Which women do you think are prone to greater loyalty: brunettes or blondes?” Without thinking, she replied: “Gray!”
- No fat women, there is a little clothes.
- Talent is self-doubt and painful discontent with oneself and one’s own shortcomings, which I have never met with mediocrity.
- I noticed that if you do not eat bread, sugar, fatty meat, do not drink beer with fish - the muzzle becomes smaller, but sadder.