How to convert photos from RAW format to JPEG
- You can transfer the photo from RAW to JPEG very easily with the program of a home photo studio. At the same time, quality losses will be minimal. Here is the link to the program:
The program also allows you to process photos: improve, decorate, make from them postcards, calendars and so on.
- An additional converter is not necessary. Carefully looking at the window of RAW while saving the image already processed, you could notice that there is a small window, at the bottom left, where you would have to prescribe the format of the picture in which you would like to save the picture. Clicking on a small triangular button, the program itself will prompt you to save what was done in the jeep or tiff.
When I have to save, I save in Tiff, and then I open this Tiff and modify it in Photoshop and finally save it in the jeep. The file weight can grow up to 20 and more MB.
- FastStone Image Viewer (ML Rus) is free
The main features of the program include viewing, managing, comparing images, removing red-eye, e-mailing, resizing, cropping, batch processing, batch renaming, color enhancement, color space management, image rotation without degrading quality, and much more.
- A native prog Canon - this is what?
If Digital Photo Professional or Picture Style Editor, then in them and convert to JPG.
And the other ways are Lightroom or Camera RAW in Photoshop or other RAW converters.
- .. I correctly understood that you are shooting in RAW, just to then spread the "lossless" in the social network?
entrust the work of converting from RAW camera - just shoot in JPG
- You do not need RAW because you want to "translate". When you want to convert using the capabilities of the converter - then turn on RAW.
- Photos in RAW without processing with obtuse trampling in JPEG (PG) will be worse than camera JPG in quality.
CR2 are suitable for photographers who understand a bit of photo processing, but they do not suit lamers and amateurs, because RAW files are what hit the matrix, without any improvements (correction of geometric distortion, reduction of chromatic aberrations, correction of BB, noise reduction and other avtolabudy)
Therefore, I can advise three options:
1 Learn how to work in photoshop and camera RAW
2 Install SageThumbs and patch into one of 4 digestible formats with the right mouse button
3 Shoot in JPG and you will be a STASHAS. .
- For example, so in ACDSee Pro 6:
Red arrows - for clues.