Does anyone know how to get rid of the smell in the refrigerator? It is not necessary to wash it. Already washed.
There are several basic ways to combat odor. This can be the use of household chemicals, some types of products, combined use of household chemicals and products, store odor absorbers.
Remove odors will help:
1. Wipe the walls of the refrigerator with a cloth soaked in a solution of vinegar. Take vinegar in half with water. After that, for the final destruction of the smell, put a jar of cotton wool soaked in vinegar for a couple of hours in the far corner of the refrigerator.
2. You can use baking soda. For example, put in a fridge a glass with soda, diluted in water. Or just put in the refrigerator ordinary baking soda, in a plastic container with holes. If there is no container, put an open box of soda and change every three months.
3. Wipe the walls of the refrigerator from the inside with ammonia and leave the refrigerator open for the whole day.
4. You can use wood or activated charcoal. Take a handful of coal, crush or pound, pour into a saucer and put in the refrigerator clock on 7. Coal very well absorbs and absorbs smells! You can pound the crushed wood or activated carbon in a plastic jar with holes in the lid and keep it in the refrigerator all the time.
Some types of products
1. Very good lemon helps. Wash the refrigerator inside or at least wipe with a damp cloth with a drop of lemon juice. Slice the lemon slices, lay in a saucer and refrigerate for several days, but not more than a week, or even less. Otherwise, your lemon will simply rot and you will have to get rid of the smell of rotten lemon.
2. Cut the usual black bread into pieces and lay them on a few saucers. Put the dish on each of the shelves of the empty clock on the 8-10 clock. Bread also absorbs odors very well.
3. Rice grains can be used instead of bread.
4. Wipe the inside walls of the refrigerator with garlic and leave the clock on 10-14.
5. Similarly, a bow is used.
6. You can put in the refrigerator basil, turmeric, cloves, tarragon, cinnamon, celery, thyme.
7. You can also use orange crusts.
8. Place a container in the refrigerator with salt or sugar.
9. Also, to smell the smell, put pieces of cheese in the fridge.
Combined use of household chemicals and products
We cut the lemon in half, remove the pulp, put food baking soda in each half, put it in the refrigerator. After a week, throw everything away.
Shop odor scavengers
Still there are special ionizers-air fresheners for refrigerators, working on batteries.
There are also special odor absorbers for refrigerators. Usually they are put or hung inside a washed refrigerator. By the way, the basis of these absorbers of odors is any material impregnated with a solution of coal.