Previously, everyone dreamed of working on Google or Facebook, but today Apple has come out on top of the most desirable job (in particular, for IT people). With such fame and huge capital, it is no secret that it is actually very difficult to get there.
As in other famous brands, at the interview here they ask questions not only on technical knowledge, but also on sharpness and psychological moments. Here are just a few examples, perhaps they will help you prepare for your job interview and your dream.
- If you have two eggs, and you need to determine from what height you can throw them so that they do not break, how would you do it? What is the best solution?
- Describe an interesting problem you encountered and how you solved it.
- Explain to the 8-year-old child what a modem / router is and what it does.
- You have 100 coins that are on the table. 10 of them are turned side of the tails, 90 - eagle. You cannot touch or see which side they lie.You need to divide the coins into two piles, so that each has the same number of "eagles".
- There are three boxes: in one only apples, in the other - only oranges, and in the third - oranges and apples. Each box is incorrectly labeled, so that the inscription on it does not match the contents. Open one box, and without looking inside, remove one fruit from there. Judging by it, tell me what is in each box.
- You need to cope with an evil buyer, who has been waiting for help for 20 minutes and is worried. He says that now he will simply turn around and go to another store. How to resolve the situation?
- You are smart?
- What were your failures, and what did you learn from it?
- Have you ever disagreed with your boss? How did you express it? Tell a specific situation, how it ended, and how this person now applies to you.
- You put a glass of water on the record player and start slowly increasing your speed. What is more likely to happen: will the glass slide, turn over, or splash out?
- Tell us what you have done in your life, what you are proud of.
- Why should we hire you?
- Are you creative? What kind of things can you think of?
- Tell a case when you were ashamed.
- You seem to be a nice person, and what can make you angry?
- Remember your best day in the last 4 years.