Do you know the aching, disgusting feeling somewhere in the abdomen area, where there used to be butterflies, that something is wrong with your relationship? Here are 12 more obvious signs that you have really serious problems that need to be urgently solved before it’s too late:
1. You really do not communicate.
Or your communication was reduced to a boring exchange of familiar phrases. Not to mention spiritual conversations and philosophical debates.
2. Time together has ceased to be a priority.
You spend time together, only when there is nothing more to do, when you, by coincidence, you were at home together.
3. One of you or both has a new boyfriend.
This does not necessarily mean that a person changes, but even emotional intimacy with someone can greatly harm your relationship. Sometimes it happens gradually and one day it can still reach physical betrayal.
4. You have problems with intimate life.
One of you or both of you are constantly too busy, too tired or too "not in the mood."
5. You are constantly trying to seriously talk, but nothing is improving.
You seem to be discussing your problems, but beat around the bush. Maybe something gets better, but not for long.
6. You analyze your relationships with friends or family, but do not come to anything.
Usually, our loved ones understand what is happening in our relationship, even if we do not share all the details. Sometimes they can even distance themselves from us, because what we are doing is that we only complain about our relationship.
7. You suspect that your partner is cheating on you.
True or not, the fear of betrayal means a lack of trust or suspicious behavior of a partner, and this spoils the relationship.
8. You feel that the partner does not care about your relationship.
It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It is important that you feel or do not feel what used to be from your partner.
9. You dream about how everything was before.
You understand that everything has changed and not for the better.
10. You feel hopeless that you did everything you could.
Sometimes you try too hard, and sometimes you try too hard.
11. You start thinking about parting.
You begin to admit the thought of parting, you think it can change everything.
12.Your partner avoids talking about your future.
"The concert next month?" I don’t even know ... it’s so far away. ”
Do not panic. These signs do not yet say that it's all over between you. If you know that you want to save the relationship, then begin to act. What to do? In no case do not press on the partner, you can not influence him. You can change your behavior. Live life to the fullest, love, but do not impose, remember exactly what you miss in your relationship, and revive it.