1. You have monthly periods.If you do not know yet, then the size of the breast changes slightly during the menstrual cycle, and immediately before critical days in most women the breast swells and becomes more sensitive and even painful. This is normal.
2. You are pregnant.The same sensations — swelling, sensitivity, and pain — are also characteristic of the onset of pregnancy. Yes, like this: you think that this is a sign of early menstruation, but it turns out to be the opposite. The chest begins to grow in size, the size and color of the areola changes, and this is a sure sign of an interesting position.
3. You need a new bra.If your underwear squeezes your chest hard, it falls out of it straight, your back, neck, and shoulders ache - this applies to large sizes - it means your bra doesn’t support your charms. Choose not only beautiful, but also comfortable underwear that will improve both your posture and silhouette.
4. Or do you need to wash a bra. If you walk in the same bra for several weeks in a row, especially if you have big breasts, and especially in summer, then sweat and bacteria gather in it. It can cause fungal infections, itching and skin irritation.
five.You lose weight.Unfortunately, when we lose or gain kilos, the first thing is noticeable in the chest. All because it consists of a combination of breast tissue and adipose tissue, and the higher your percentage of the latter, the faster your breasts will decrease or grow. In addition, stretch marks during this process are common, and at first they can be maroon-red, but eventually turn white.
6. You eat too much salt.Does the breast swell even when the periods are not foreseen? Perhaps the problem of water retention in the body. So fewer crackers, chips and all sorts of pickles, and more fresh vegetables.
7. You drink too much coffee.Caffeine contributes to the expansion of blood vessels in the chest, causing swelling, a feeling of heaviness and even pain.
8. You are reunited in the gym.This is especially true when you don’t wear a good supporting sports bra, and you train hard. The bigger the chest, the worse.
9. You have a lack of iron in the body.. Iron is necessary for the thyroid gland, which is located in the neck and produces a hormone that controls growth and metabolism in the body.Scientists have noted that when taking iron supplements in women, the pain in the chest stopped.
10. You may have polycystic ovary syndrome.This disease has many symptoms, including irregular periods, excessive hairiness, oily skin and acne, weight gain. But besides this, women with this syndrome have an increased risk of water retention in the body and breast sensitivity. So check does not hurt.
11. You need to go to the doctor.The younger you are, the less likely it is, but breast cancer is still a real danger for every woman. If you find any of the signs - a tightness in the chest, changes in shape and size, bumps on the skin of the chest - you should consult a doctor. Early diagnosis and treatment can save your life.